Monday, October 11, 2010

I'd Like To Make An Announcement


I have been tweaking the blog today.......

New linky menu over the to the left.

Four new advertising spaces to the upper left too! Click on the word advertise in that new menu or click on one of the buttons in the top left for information. It's a little surprise!

Any feed back would be appreciated. Good, bad, or ugly......I can take it.

I have been working on a few different craft projects today as well. Think paper bags, glue, paint chips, and stain. I'll be sharing later this week.

Just a quick shout out to the super bloggers that have featured me this past week. I was featured at three of my favorite places on the web!
Tatertots & Jello
Under the Table and Dreaming
One Pretty Thing

Thank You!

Share

1 comment:

Taylor-Ann said...

Congrats on being featured. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for stopping by.