Friday, October 29, 2010

Last Minute Ideas

Our favorite spooky celebration is right around the corner. While I think I have all my prep work complete here are a few last minute ideas......

These little baby mason jars full of pumpkin goodness are something I want to try for certain. The Crafting Chicks for the recipe and instructions.

Some seriously good ideas at Our Best Bites.
These spiders made from Oreos are the coolest!

These owls at Our Best Bites make me giddy.
One of my favorite blogs, I even rock their button right over there ---->

Caramel apple mini cakes via Amazing Moms. Lots of ideas there.
Pumpkin crayons via Me!
Baaad photos included.


Don't forget candy coated marshmallows with graham cracker crumbs. They are pretty tasty and look good too!

I'm off to join The Count for a pre-school party!
Share

1 comment:

Brooke @ The Crafting Chicks said...

Ooooh, thank you so much for linking to my cute little pots of Pumpkin cream pie! :) I'm glad you liked it and for sure you need to make some. :) I love the other treats/projects you listed as well. Have a lovely day!!