This was breakfast this morning. OK, more like brunch.
You will need:
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1 cup chopped pecans
2 packages of pizza crust dough(the cans in the refrigerated section)
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray your pan with cooking spray(the recipe says to use a spring form pan, I used a non stick 10 x 11ish pan)
3. Mix together sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and pecans.
4. Roll out both pizza dough on a lightly floured surface.
5. Brush each piece with melted butter then sprinkle on your sugar mixture.
5. Roll, roll, roll up your dough.
6. Cut into 1 inch pieces and place in pan.
7. Bake 30-35 minutes.
I did add a powdered sugar glaze for some extra sugary fun.