Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sweet Saturday

Top two reasons today is a super sweet Saturday.

#1. This is my big girl. Today she turns 18.

#2. She is opening a box of the coolest, best, yummiest candy bar sent by a friend I have made via this blog! She is currently living in the UK with her family.

Catherine and I met up through a Christmas swap quite awhile back. In that box of Christmas goodies she happened to throw in a couple of Crunchie bars. It was love.

This time out of the sheer goodness of her heart she sent me a whole box of Crunchie bars and a few other candies. Since Crunchie bars are not readily found here in the US she has "hooked me up"!

Go visit Catherine at Cupcakes and Coffee.
She's a sweetie for certain!
Thank You Catherine, they are in perfect shape, not a bit melted!
Share

4 comments:

Caits said...

LOL that box looks criminally yummy!!! Yay for UK and Crunchies!!!! :D and lovely people who will send them across the world =3

Angie said...

Yum! I grew up in England and love Crunchies! My husband thinks I'm crazy. Happy Birthday to your girl. :)

LeelaBijou said...

Oooohhh, yummy! :)

Happy Birthday to your girl!!

karennarelle said...

mmmmmmm. crunchies, you should move to australia. theyre every where here!!