Friday, October 8, 2010

You Have Been Boo'd!

We did this sneeky neighborhood activity a few years ago.
This year I'm going to revive it!

Click on the two pages that I put together below. One is a poem that explains the Boo-ing process. The second is a sign to hang on your door so you are not Boo'd twice.
Right click and save them to your computer.
Print.
Get two baskets or bags of goodies together for neighbors.
Under the cover of darkness go place them on your neighbors doorstep, knock, run fast.



We had so much fun doing this.
After the season was over we shared notes and revealed who had Boo'd who.



Photobucket

Share

1 comment:

Jingle said...

I love doing this! I actually have a stamp set that has a little poem and cute stamps to create treat bags/tags. I posted a cute card and treat bag boo set the other day, actually!