Friday, November 12, 2010

10:00 AM

The girls over at Eighteen25 do a snapshots of life post every week.
They announce the time of day, you take a photo of what you are doing that very moment, post it, and link up at Eighteen25.


Today at 10:00AM
I was sitting at my command center having a HTML nightmare. I have a love/hate relationship with HTML. When all goes right I love it and do a little happy dance. When all goes wrong I pitch a little hissy fit.

Anywho, the photo is dark because it's raining out there. I love a good rainy day. All the essentials are there on my desk -
Cup of coffee
Latest project - I'll be working on later
Turkey treat bag
Scattered notes, scribbles, ideas

1 comment:

1Ne PRouD MaMa said...

Hi! New follower here via Snapshots of Life! Your command center has a pretty cool view! You can find me at