Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Feature Friday aka BFF #1

Blogland is all about inspiring each other. Right?
Carol at The Answer is Chocolate had been kicking around the idea of a weekly blog feature. One thing lead to another and we decided to both do BFF. We will feature blogs that we come across and love.

This will be week #1!



Carol does all kinds of cool stuff at The Answer is Chocolate. She even brings up chocolate now and then! Here are a few of her things that caught my eye......

A wreath with a coffee filter center. I have been thinking of doing my own coffee filter wreath, this gets my wheels turning.

She does cool things with copper and a pencil torch. I have never touched a pencil torch but anything with fire is a plus!

Love this tag.

This is one of my favorites. A wreath from the pages of a book and bottle caps.

She hosts an open house link party once a month so you can share your ideas.



Be sweet and go leave Carol some love.

Photobucket

If you would like to be featured and pick up this fantastical button, give me a shout.
Share

4 comments:

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thanks Jo! I'm so glad we decided to do this. Thanks for your sweet comments!

Silvia said...

I also love the wreath....can't stay...going to have a closer look:)

Christine said...

I heart Carol too! I found your blog via her blog, and I am now following you. Ummm...I love your little monsters on your button...a lot!

Sandy Ang said...

Would love to be featured.