Monday, November 8, 2010

A Few Tags

It's been a sick weekend around this house.
I did some goofing off on photo shop with my newly learned skills between taking care of a sick little boy and fending off germs. I lost that battle.

I printed on card stock, inked up the edges, punched a hole in the top, and added jute.





The sheet music and post card came from The Graphics Fairy.
Feel free to right click(click on the tag first to get the large size), save, and use any way you like. If you do, be a dear, and follow SmileMonsters. The last two tags are a large size, best printed for tag use at around 50%.

Show off your latest crafty projects using graphics from The Graphic Fairy, she hosts a linky party called Brag Monday. I'm linking these tags up to Brag Monday!

The Graphics Fairy

I will be linking up to these fantastic blogs too!

mmm buttonMakingThe Girl CreativeSumo Sweet Stuff



Show and Tell GreenNightOwlCrafting

Have a great week!
Share

13 comments:

Cecily said...

I love how that turned out! Beautiful!

Suz said...

Very cute. Thank you for the graphics. I will use them!

Suz
http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com

Edie Schmidt said...

Tags just make an item don't they! That extra little dangle creates a unique gift. I love your tags.

Tammara said...

Super cute tags!

PetraB said...

Fabulous tags, they look great.

Vicki said...

Cute tags! So nice to meet you. I'm over from The Answer is Chocolate plus I spotted you on Brag Monday. Great blog..adding myself as follower. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Krista @ While He Was Napping said...

Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for sharing! I'd love for you to come link it up this weekend to Weekend Wander. Hope to see you on Friday!

Krista

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Very cute!!! Thanks for linking this up to Brag Monday. I hope you and your little one feel better soon!

Queenie said...

This is so cute...great job! Hope you and your family feel better fast :)

foxxy said...

It turned out lovely! Hope you feel better soon!

rafija said...

lovely tags!

Barbara said...

Terrific! Hope all the germies are finally gone from your house.

Pamela said...

Your tags are so lovely. As you see by the name of my blog, I'm crazy over trees.