Monday, November 29, 2010

Holy Holidays!

Thanksgiving week knocked me for a loop!

With several over night guests for the week any and all crafty attempts were not on the menu but plenty of other things were.

1. Hash brown casserole is by far my favorite Thanksgiving food. Yep, I'll take it over the sweet taters and turkey. Pink fluff is a close second.

2. I put up Christmas lights with the help of my sister-in-law.

3. We went to the movies(I hardly ever do!).

4. We hung out in our pajamas.

5. It was a week of family closeness and eating. Over all I was left with a great appreciation for my two little boys, my big girl, and my hubs.

This week I'll get back to.......

I'll give the pumpkin roll a try and a few other crafty projects that I have up my sleeve.


My Rose Ring tute is over at Craft Gossip.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I made some pumpkin rolls last week!! Yum!! I blogged about it here:
I made a video on how I roll the pumpkin roll :)