Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Highly Recommend.....

Laksaware on Etsy.

I have blogged about this Etsy shop in the past and still feel the need to spread the love for these little dish scrubbers.

Dish scrubbie and dish cloth set.

Small dish scrubbie.
The scrubbie above looks just like the one I have in my kitchen. I have been using it for 2 years! Yep, it has scrubbed dishes for me for 2 years and it's still going strong. I throw mine in the top rack of my dishwasher and it comes out fresh and ready for scrubbing.

Visit Bernie's shop! She's a dear and a fast shipper too.
Not to mention the fantastic photos she takes of her wares.


Laksaware said...

Thanks so much for the love, Jo!
You're a gem!

Jodi said...

I will definately check them out. My sister-in-law has been looking for a scrubber like that.

Thanks!! :)