Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Highly Recommend.....

A few things that I use almost daily......

Maybelline The Falsies mascara -
Lengthens and separates like a good mascara is supposed to.
It doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
I apply to top lashes only, slowly, starting as close to the lashline as possible.

Benefit Ooh La Lift -
An under eye brightener that gives you just that.
Light and very easy to apply.
3 dots under and in the corners of each eye every morning.

Prestige Wonderfull Lip Gloss -
It's sparkly and not to sticky.
Lasts a decent amount of time.
It's cheap!
It's enough to wear everyday with out looking like you have overdone lips with minimal makeup.

Neutrogena oil-free Moisture(combination skin) -
It's oil free.
Light and non-sticky.
Perfect amount of moisture.
One pump every morning, let soak in for a few minutes, apply regular makeup.

Wait this is a crafty blog right?!

Did you know that WalMart carries Colorbok Pattern Packs for 5 bucks?
See that cool wood grain pattern background up there in my pictures, yep that was in the pack I bought this morning. 50 12x12 pages of 25 patterns for $5.
Ill be using those in a project coming up and it's not scrap booking!

1 comment:

Absolutely Small said...

What a fun post! I'm a crafter, too...but somehow I never get tired of hearing people's recommendations for cosmetics that work. ^_^