Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meet My BFF #2

Crazy Daisy Button

The blog Crazy Daisy caught my eye with some recipes that are right up my alley. After cruising Through Jasey's blog I discovered some pretty sweet projects as well.

Look at this Butterfly Wreath! Go visit for step by step instructions.

She's after my heart with this recipe for Holy Cow Cake. This is on my must try list.

Sweet teacher gift idea. She used this one at the end of the year but any time would be a perfect time to tell your child's teacher thank you.

I couldn't resist this one last sweet. Caramel Chex.

Go give Jasey at Crazy Daisy some love and pick up some sweet ideas while you are there.
Also look for Jasey to begin hosting her weekly link party called Tuesday Tastes, where you can link up your best recipes.

Go see who my BFF #1, Carol, is featuring this week.

Last but not least.........

If you would like to be featured on BFF and pick up one of these dandy buttons, give me a shout.

1 comment:

Jasey said...

Thanks for all of your sweetness!!! Let me know what you think of the treats!

Happy Day,
Jasey @ Crazy Daisy