Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meet My BFF #3

My BFF this week is Haverford House.

I am in love with Marcy's style.
She has an eye for some cool finds.
The kind of eye I wish I had!

She makes groovy things from her finds like this message board.

I have been wanting to make a lazy susan for our table. This inspires me!

Flour sack envelope pillows!

Look what she did with this find!
It didn't look like that until she gave it a little makeover.

Pink roses made from white coffee filters.
Who doesn't love a coffee filter craft?

Love this pillow!
Using a graphic from the Graphics Fairy she printed and made this.

I wish I lived a little closer to Marcy so she could take me flea market shopping!
Go give Haverford House some love and pick up some inspiration while you are there.

Photobucket
If you would like to be my BFF give me a shout!

Share

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Sorry can't linger have to zap across to Haverford House

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

So nice of you to introduce your new BFF!