Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Old Wreath

I had this wreath in my garage hanging around.

I added some plastic ornaments and a homemade "D".

Let's pause for a moment of cuteness. They are BFFs. I couldn't resist since I had my camera in hand.

My "D" was made out of cardboard that I free handed, cut out, spray painted, and spattered with white paint. I tied my ornaments to the wire base of the wreath with fishing line.

I added battery operated lights to make it extra purdy at night.


Laurie said...

This is a weird question! I guess those are your dogs in that picture? In your house? I noticed the floor. Is it concrete because it didn't really look like hard wood? I am asking because I am ready to tear my carpet up myself but can't buy wood floors quite yet. Another friend suggested just painting the concrete so I thought I would ask! It may be wood, I just couldn't tell in the picture.

smilemonsters said...

Hi Laurie,

Yes those are my dogs and my floor. =^)

It is stained concrete and it's in our entire house except my bedroom and bonus room!

If you'll drop me a quick email with your address I'd love to give you more info.


Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Your doggies are TOO CUTE!