Friday, December 3, 2010

Meet My BFF #4

Meet my BFF this week!

Simply Jenna

She does very cool stuff like......

Cookie bags.

She sews too! This is a super cute makeup bag she whipped up from vintage fabric. Oh, how I wish I could sew.

Paper fortune cookies with special thank you notes inside. Such a great idea!

This is the back of a clip board she made for a nurse and her kiddo's pediatrician office. Go take a look at the front!

These Boo Hoo cold packs are my style all the way.

She does all this and more with her hands full, aka. 3 beautiful little boys.

Go give Simply Jenna some love, and leave her a little peep so she knows you were there. Pick up some great ideas too! P.S. I loooove this pillow.

Photobucket
Want one?
Share

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh-my-goodness!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I feel so honored that you picked me as one of your BFF's!!! You have an awesome blog that I follow! I am inspired by your creativity!! You rock!!!

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Heading over now! Thanks for sharing!!

Liza said...

Jenna is the most amazing, creative and inventive BFF! Such neat ideas! Keep Crafting Jenna you are an inspiration!