Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rosette Tree

While at Target........

I was inspired by this.

This is what I did with that inspiration.

Paper rosettes from my favorite craft staple, brown grocery sack!
I cut lots of circles in three different sizes then made into rosettes.
With lots of hot glue I stuck them on my cone shape.
Then a shot of red spray paint. I wanted the brown to show so I took it easy with the paint.
White spatters make everything look better, I gave it a good spattering.
Last, I threw on some grapevine wreath that I had taken apart.

This rosette tree is short and squatty. A tall skinny one would be fab.

Xmas buttonHookingupwithHoH


The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I like your all rosette one better than Tar-jays! I agree a tall skinny one would be totally fab! So when do we get to see that one too ??

Jami said...

I would love to see this really tall and propped on top of a beautiful urn! And you are so right, I love a good spattering of white paint! LOL Thanks for linking this up to Theme Party Thursday. :)