Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sucker Covers

Super easy and cute sucker covers.
Let's make some.....


Click on the template then right click and save.

I printed mine on the back side of scrap book paper. I'm not a scrap book gal but love the paper. It's good for all kinds of crafty goodness!

Cut out your covers, punch a hole where the circle is, then fold on the dotted lines. Insert your sucker, tuck in that top flap, secure with a glue stick. Now it's all closed up like a match book.

I cut 2 inch circles then stamped with a to/from stamp I had on hand.

A ribbon tied into a bow on the sucker stick makes it stinking cute.

The possibilities are endless with embellishments and paper options. The size of the template can be adjusted too!

These would be sweet to give to the kid's friends, your friends, or even a gift topper.

I'll be linking up here.....

Xmas buttonHookingupwithHoH Beyond The Picket Fence
Get your craft on Thurs.Katie's Nesting Spot
Photobucket


and HERE.

Share

12 comments:

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Too stinkin' cute!

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Forgot...would love for you to link these up tomorrow at my December "Open House" link party!

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

These are totally cute. In my years teaching, I never saw this at a classroom party!

{sidenote: this would be really great for Valentine's Day

I'd love if you'd link this up to Creative Juice Thursday...
I'm sure all the crafters who read my blog would love it!

hope to see you there...
nicolette @
http://momnivoresdilemma.blogspot.com/2010/12/creative-juice-thursday-3.html

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

L-O-V-E This! I am thinking this would be great for my kiddos class.

thanks so much for sharing.

Angela said...

Very cute idea!!

1Ne PRouD MaMa said...

These would make such cute party favors! Love them!

Jami said...

So sweet!
Thanks for linking up to Theme Party Thursday! I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

-Jami
http://aintshecrazy.blogspot.com

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

Thanks for linking up to CJT.

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for 2011...

Take care...
Nicolette

Sylvia said...

Super cute!!!

Sylvia

Donnie said...

What a great idea. Thanks for the tutorial. Merry Christmas.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

This is such a sweet idea, I love it! Thanks for the template, I'll be spreading the word.

phasejumper said...

Thank you for this! I will definitely be sending some of these to my son's school either at Valentines or next Christmas! Will link back to you when I do!