Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wintery Decoration

The Christmas decorations had to come down. I was very tired of those. Not quite ready to let go of the lights and snowflakes though.

So I went on a little branch hunt in the back yard.

Spray painted them with silver paint.

Stuck on some snowflakes that I bought at Target for a dollar.

Those are my battery operated lights with the built in timer that I love so much.

It's a cold, misty, grey, gloomy day here today.
Winter for certain.

I'll be linking HERE.

Visit thecsiproject.com


Hi, I'm Suz!! said...

I love it!! Wintery without being Christmasy!!

Stacy said...

What a great idea. It is so elegant :) I take down the Christmas and leave the wintery things too. Thanks for linking up!

Pamela said...

Love those siver snowflakes. It's fun to see winter without Christmas attached to it. The snowflakes did that for me.

Lori said...

Great idea and beautiful pictures. Happy New Year!

Jess said...

Very inspiring. I am trying to make that leap too. Winter is just too long to have to go with out decorations. Thanks!!!

Christine said...

this is cute! I always hate when Christmas lights come down.....

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Simple & elegant... I think it might be gorgeous all year long in the right place. I'm putting your branch in the PoPP Spotlight... thanks for linking up.

Slade said...

Following your blog!
Please follow back!
If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be great!
The Dad!

littlewondersdays said...

So pretty! I miss all the Christmas decor when it's gone too.

Semalee said...

I LOVE this! Found your blog from TT&J and I'm a new follower!

Semalee @ Nailing Jello to a Tree

Melissa said...

Hmmm, I love this idea!
Thanks for sharing!

Beth@The Stories of A2Z said...

What a fabulous idea! Thanks for linking up!