Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun For Kids Finds

Big love to all that linked up to Fun For Kids Friday!

These are my features for the week.

Sweet little hand print hearts
Liberty Original

Melting Moments Cookies
Food, Folks, and Fun

Yarn hearts
Chalk In My Pocket

Thank you all for the inspiration and I hope to see you again on Friday!




{Lucia} said...

Hi Jo, I'm your newest follower! I love your blog!! I hope you don't mind, but I wrote up a post about it. Hopefully it will send a few people your way! You can read it here if you'd like:

Thanks for all of your hard work!


Regina @ Chalk in my pocket said...

Thanks so much for the feature! The little yarn hearts are still going strong hanging in our kitchen :-) I think I'm going to make some letters and spell out my daughter's name for her birthday like this!