Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cool Finds

If you are a blogger you probably follow your stats.

If your not a blogger, stats tell you all kinds of great information about who is reading your blog and where they are coming from.

Here are a few cool places that have been directing readers my way this week.

This is a pretty awesome site filled with just about anything you can dream up.

Las Manualidades
This one isn't in english, so.....

Super place for inspiration and general cool stuff. I found it when someone "pinned" one of my posts. While browsing I found these two awesome bits......

Menu circles at Our Life's Mosaic.
I have a crazy love for chalk board anything.

I'm loving the saying on this screen print by someone who calls them self numskull.

Pinterest is in private beta currently. Arg! You can "sign up" to get an invite for the site when it goes public.
UPDATE: I have some super readers that offered up an "invite" to Pinterest and I now have my own boards to pin awesome ideas to. Woot! Woot! Thank you Laina, you rock.


Jocelyn said...

That circle menu board is so cool! I am starting to love chalkboard in any form. And have been "pinned" a few times and that site is pretty neat!!!

Laina said...

I have a Pintrest account and still have some invites if you'd like to join.

Lena Gardner said...

I'm glad you liked the menu circles! Do you need a Pinterest invite or has someone invited you? I can send you one if you'd like!

I had some leftover paint and I did a little bathroom project...I'll share that with you when the bathroom is complete! :)

Elka said...

We loved your burlap wreath. Thanks for letting us share it with CasaSugar readers!