Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crescent Dogs

Yeah, I'm that mom. I let my kids eat hot dogs on occasion.

These are super easy to whip up and your kids will think you are a rock star. For a few minutes anyway.

1 can of crescent rolls
8 hot dogs
Cheese (I had Velveeta on hand)

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees

Make slits in your dogs, in order to stuff with cheese.

Stuff those slits with cheese then roll up in a crescent like so.
Bake for 12-13 minutes.
They are fun and the kids love them.

I will be picking my favorite links from the Fun For Kids Friday link up. We were pleased with the participation. We hope that you will return each Friday to link up your best kid friendly projects. Look for Fun For Kids Finds on Mondays. I hope you will find a few things that inspire you.
Share

5 comments:

Jodi said...

We love these at our house!!

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

We served these at our most recent birthday party...it was a Rodeo theme! Everyone loved them!!!

xx-Kristyn

nancycreative said...

That looks so good--a great way to serve hot dogs! Any thing with crescent rolls is usually yummy!

Jenna said...

Looks yummy! Will try this with my boys!

Michelle said...

Another way to make them yummy, is to put mashed potatoes between the hot dog and the cheese! Hubby LOVES these!