Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fun For Kids Friday





I am going to try something new on Friday around here. I'm hooking up with my new blogland pal at Local Fun For Kids and co-hosting a blog hop/linky party. So be a dear and read the rules:

1. Link up one of your best kid craft or family friendly recipe.

2. Grab a button so other bloggers can see where you like to party.

3. Please link directly to your post.

4. Become a follower if you want to be extra sweet.

I can't wait to see what you have been up to!



Share

9 comments:

maleahbliss said...

I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award!! Come on over to accept! :)

LittleEme.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Sounds like fun! I love blog hops!

Kalleen at Second Street said...

Hi Jo,
thanks for the invitation. I'm excited to look over your blog.
Kalleen

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Jo,
Thank {you} for your sweet invitation, I already linked up, and am now following! ♥ Kristy {DavesWife}

Sheila @ Dodging Raindrops said...

Thanks for inviting me!

Mel said...

Thanks for the invite, Jo! I assumed my Wednesday entry was still okay for this, so it's posted! Hopefully you'll get some snow in Texas before this freezing cold winter ends!

Anyways, excited to get to know your blog! Thanks again!

Sassy Sites! said...

thanks for letting me know about this link up party! I'm adding it to my Friday Link up list! xoxo

carla said...

Saw you on One Pretty Thing today and got lots of great crafting ideas from your Tutorial list. Thanks!

Jenny @ Embellishing Life said...

Great idea for a link a party! I'm adding the button to my link up page :)