Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fun For Kids Friday

It's Fun For Kids Friday! Each Friday I co-host with fellow blog Local Fun For Kids looking for your latest and greatest kid friendly projects.

In case you missed my finds from last week they are HERE.

1. Link up your best kid crafts or family friendly recipes.

2. Please grab a button so other bloggers can see where you like to party. It's the best way to spread the word. The more links, the better the party!





Photobucket




3. Link directly to your post.

4. Become a follower of SmileMonsters and/or Local Fun For Kids if you want to be extra sweet.

I can't wait to see what you have been up to!

Share

4 comments:

SarainAkko said...

Hey, thanks so much for stopping my blog with the invite. I even got your little monster bloggy button. In my opinion, all blogs need more little monsters.

lnowak said...

thanks for stopping by my little blogspot...have a great weekend!

Regina @ Chalk In My Pocket said...

Ack! My apologies for the double entry, I didn't realize that the linky parties were the same place, I had linked up to both Smile Monsters and Local Fun for Kids, LOL - at least the photos are different, but feel free to delete one...I can't seem to be able to on my end, I'm new to the whole Link Party thing.

IPOHC said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for swinging by to check out my Vday shovels!

Jeana
inplaceofhercrown.blogspot.com