Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

OK, so I'm a few days late.....

Happy New Year!
I'm looking forward to a good 2011.

I mentioned in a previous post that we are campers. We spent the last 5 days of the year doing just that. Here are a few photos I took during those 5 days. With my IPhone!

The last sunset of 2010.

The middle of nowhere.

Pink clouds.
This was taken with the Hipstamatic app.

This was taken overlooking a pond on New Year's Day where we watched a bobcat mosey along right in front of us. Very cool and a first for me.
Also taken with the Hipstamatic app.

I'll be back to crafting today right after I finish up this mountain of laundry.
Share

1 comment:

Pickled Pink said...

Your pictures are amazing!! I love to camp & unfortunately, I married a "city" boy that only wants to sleep in places with A/C and flat screen. He knows my deep desire to own an Airstream, though & hopefully, he'll be on board before too long! I also love your birdseed craft & am going to make these for the kids in my daughter & son's class, for Valentine's Day. Thank you!!