Saturday, January 22, 2011

Heart Punch

This heart punch arrived with my lovely UPS lady!

I ordered HERE. I love it.

So we made book marks with a little inspiration via Martha Stewart herself(or someone that works for the craft queen).

Hearts

Plus some great textured scrap book paper, scissors and glue


equals a book mark for your favorite teacher


or your favorite little reader.

Stay tuned for more adventures with my heart punch!

I'll be linking to my favorite linky parties HERE.
Share

7 comments:

Merry Makes.. said...

So simple, so sweet! Most of all, I like the 'I love school' logo - great way to encourage your child to feel positive about their learning experiences in school.

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Great punch and what wonderful bookmarks!

Jan at Jewelry4Change said...

Hi! I found you on Check Me Out Saturday. What a great bookmark idea! I'm going to check out some of your recipes too. I think I saw Pumpkin Cupcakes on the list...yummm! :)
Jan http://www.jewelry4change.blogspot.com

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

These are so cute! Love the simplicity. Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase - I greatly appreciate it. I'll be featuring this today. Hope you have a wonderful week ~ Stephanie Lynn

Scrappy Gifts said...

What a cute punch. Love your paper choice to. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

Amanda said...

What a cute idea :) I've featured you on Craft Gossip here
http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/9-valentine-project-ideas/

If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here!
http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/grab-a-craft-gossip-button/

Sheila @ Dodging Raindrops said...

Adorable! I love that scrapbook paper.