Monday, January 17, 2011

Paint Chip Snowmen

I found these super cute snowmen HERE.
I had to share with the boys.

Paint chips, scraps of paper, and glue was all I needed to make these cuties. All of which I had on hand, yes, I had stolen paint chips for a previous project.

I put together a snowman assembly line. Including buttons and paper scraps for noses, hats, scarves, and the list goes on.

Hard at work.

What a stylish snowman with a leopard hat.

This one apparently likes to juggle.

The kids had fun with this and it kept them busy for a whole 20 minutes.

Thank you Scene Of The Grime for a great idea!

I'll be linking HERE.
Share

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love, love, love your paint chip snowmen!!! I'm so flattered you enjoyed a project inpsired by SOTG!!! Thanks so much :)

Kathleen said...

What an adorable idea. I'm always looking for easy crafts for my Brownie troop, and this certainly fits the bill! Thanks for sharing.

dogsmom said...

Well, thank you BOTH. I have a stash of paint chips and this is the right time of year to be getting crafty with them.

(I can add these to my snowman collection!)

1ne Proud Mama said...

That is so cute! I love the blue one...he looks extra frosty! Lol.

Elle Belles Bows said...

What a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing! Kerri