Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Valentine Pretty

1" strips of pretty paper
fishing line
hot glue

Abbreviated tute:

1. Fold your strip in half.

2. With a needle make a small hole in the fold then run your fishing line through. Secure the end with hot glue.

3. Roll the ends around a smooth pen or pencil and hold to get the curls on the ends.

4. Shape into a heart with your fishing line running through the center. Secure with hot glue.

5. If you want a heart in the center, like mine, just double up!

Have fun!

I'll be hanging around THESE fine blogs.


DANA said...

If you have not been by already, I hope you enter my linky contest! You could be the Best of January 2011 and be showered with prizes! While you are there, I have several Valentines giveaways going on right now!

Cat said...

Where do you find the time? lovely!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Just wanted to let you know that I “ Featured” you on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Blog Hop today for your great project & inspiration! Be sure to grab the “I was featured” on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Button/Code for your sidebar! You deserve it! Thanks so much..If you’re not a follower already we’d love for you to join us...