Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cookie Pops

Oreos
White chocolate
Sprinkles
Sucker sticks and packages
Ribbon

1. Carefully stick your sucker sticks in the center of the Oreo.

2. Dip in melted white chocolate letting the excess drip off. I helped it along with the back of a spoon.

3. Add sprinkles and lay on wax paper to harden. I tried standing these up to harden but found it to be messy and top heavy.

Who wouldn't want a cookie pop on Valentines Day?

Who wouldn't want a cookie pop any day?!

The best part? These are made of mint Oreos.
Please.
If I could get you to take a quick peek up there in my ad section(top right), I have a new sponsor! Lil' Alice loves to sew, go take a look for yourself. Aprons, zippered pouches, totes, and more. Lil' Alice the shop will be offering up some goods to giveaway very soon. Stay tuned!

I'll be sharing my cookie pops HERE.

Bubbly Nature

Share

10 comments:

Jodi said...

what a cute idea, i am afraid I would probably eat them all!!

Brianna said...

YUMMY
who would LOVE oreos and white choc.
YUM YUM YUM
A must try
Thanks for Sharing
xoxo
bB

Gessyl Enchanted said...

thanks for semi-tutorial on these cookies. i wanna make one and sell them here in my place.

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

Ok.. this makes the second time I have seen these!!! what a great idea!!! yummy!!! :) Thanks for linking up!!!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

These look amazing and I think I could even whip some up this weekend to send to school on Monday!

P.S. Come by my blog where I'm celebrating my one year anniversary with a giveaway!

Creative Escapes said...

They look yummy!!!!
Carrie
http://mycreativeescapes.blogspot.com/

AllieMakes! said...

SWEET! I just spent the day with the four year old, oreos and dipping chocolate for her pre-school valentines... Great minds think alike :)
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

The Loops said...

Looks so yummy! I'm your newest follower!

http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

so cute! I'd probably mess some up on purpose so I could eat them!
thanks for sharing @ ccc
gail

Marian said...

Love the look of these & I bet they taste amazing. Absolutely would make great party favors for anytime of the year:)

I found you via one of the link up!
Marian
perfectchancememories.com