Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fun For Kids Finds

Big love to all that linked up to Fun For Kids Friday!

These are my features for the week.

I Heart You Cupcakes - Alison's Wonder Scraporium

ABC Printable - Sprik Space

DIY Heart Stamps - Chalk In My Pocket

Thank you all for the inspiration and I hope to see you again on Friday! We are trying to decide what we are going to do with Fun For Kids Friday since it's going to cost to have thumbnail links very soon. Any input, advice, comments?


Photobucket




Share

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've seen several bloggers mention about the upcoming charge for the thumbnail linkies. Is it free to have the linkies without a picture (I guess the "old" way to do it)? I'd think people will still participate without seeing a thumbnail picture.

I also wanted to let you know that my kids and I made the birdseed hangers today and they turned out GREAT! Thanks for the cute project idea.

Jenn

Alison @ Alison's Wonder Scraporium said...

Awe...thanks for the feature! I've added your button to my blog...now the hard part - what will I make next?! lol

Jenna @ SAS Interiors - Simple. Affordable. Stylish. said...

Awesome projects! Love you fork and knife craft as well. You always have such great ideas, Jo!!

~Jenna, SAS Interiors
www.sasinteriors.net

Shaylynn said...

Should be fine with the text links, inlinkz has that for free. MrLinky will actually delete all your old linkiesbif you don't pay (it happened to me, they were on my blog one day and entirely gone the next). I'm hoping to join in your next linky!