Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun For Kids Finds

Thank you all for your links to Fun For Kids Friday!

Here are my picks for the week. A super kid craft, a yummy treat, and a monster(I love monsters!).

Sharpie Tie-Dying - Sun Scholars

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy Treats - Mostly Food & Crafts

Tissue Monsters - Better Together

Thanks for the inspiration and I hope to see you again on Friday.

The lil' alice giveaway will end this week! If you haven't entered......



Danielle said...

Thanks for featuring my treats!


Liberty said...

The tissue monsters are SO stinkin' cute!!

Rachel Harwood said...

Thanks for featuring my tie dye shirts! I mistakenly added them again this week... oops! Couldn't figure out how to remove my post. Sorry about that. I love your site! I hope to have lots more to share with you soon!

Melissa @ The Chocolate Muffin Tree said...

Love the tissue monsters! I linked up with your site (Hat Like Cat In the Hat)!