Monday, March 21, 2011

Fun For Kids Finds

I'm a little behind on my finds for the week! I was able to get away for the weekend to go visit my Grandma. She filled me up with food(offering it every 15 minutes), perspective(She's an 83 year old cancer patient that lost her husband of 63 years last August), and "I love you's". If your able to visit your Grandma, I highly recommend it.

Here are just a few of the highlights from Fun For Kids Friday. An art project, a sweet cookie, and a house cleaning tip!

Birds And A Nest - The Chocolate Muffin Tree

Dreamsicle Cookies - Ladybird Ln.

A house hold tip for your toilet brush(I left off the toilet photo!) - The Polka Dot Umbrella

Thank you all for the inspiration and I hope to see you here again on Friday! I encourage you to check out all the links. There are some great ideas in there!

My co-host Local Fun For Kids also has a few of her favorites for the week! Go check them out.





Share

2 comments:

Melissa @ The Chocolate Muffin Tree said...

Thanks for featuring me! Have a great week and Happy Spring!

Heather said...

Wow, I love that art project! That is so cute and creative!