Monday, March 28, 2011

Fun For Kids Finds

What a great bunch of links this week on Fun For Kids Friday!

Here are just a few of my favorites of the week. A sweet on going project, a cool science lesson, and a little pillow that I love.

Smile Keeper - Roundabout

Dancing Oobleck - Housing A Forest

Two Pocket Tooth Fairy Pillow - Come Together Kids

Thank you all for the inspiration and I hope to see you here again on Friday! I encourage you to check out all the links. There are some great ideas in there!

My co-host Local Fun For Kids also has a few of her favorites for the week. Go check them out.




Share

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for featuring my Tooth Fairy pillow. My son's tooth is still hanging on, but I'm ready now! :)

Laura@ComeTogetherKids

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for featuring my smile keeper! I will have to add this "smile" to it right now!!
Trisha

Tammy said...

Thanks for featuring our dancing Oobleck experiment! I love you site.