Friday, March 11, 2011

Sponsor Love!

Take a look at my newest sponsor ThatGirl Custom Crochet.

I happen to have one of her works of art.......

Love this scarf!

Perfect for warmer weather, it's light and oh so easy to wear. Scarves are such a fashion staple these days. The go-to accessory that is every where. Look how great it makes my plain t-shirt look!

Tiffany may just have super powers. She has a full time day job, 2 kiddos, and a knack for crochet. After receiving many compliments and questions about her scarves she opened ThatGirl on Etsy. She also blogs, promotes her shop, and still makes time for things she loves.

She does absolutely lovely work and is crazy easy to work with. Go give her a little love and you will not regret it. She is currently working on purse and clutch wallets to add to her shop. I can't wait!


to keep my big girl(my resident photographer) from stealing my scarf!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that scarf! Totally want one now. Btw nice pictures!!