Monday, April 4, 2011

Fun For Kids Finds

We had a great bunch of links this past Fun For Kids Friday!

Here are just a few of my favorites.

Envelope Baskets - Make-Homemade-Gifts.com

Jelly Bean Bark - Scissors & Spatulas

Shaving Cream Painted Egg Cards - Little Wonders' Days

Thank you all for the inspiration and I hope to see you here again on Friday! I encourage you to check out all the links. There are some great ideas in there!

My co-host Local Fun For Kids also has a few of her favorites for the week. Go check out her messy favorites.





Share

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

THanks so much for featuring my jelly bean bark! It's a yummy treat!
Jen

Cat said...

Hey Jo!
Love all the ideas, but I especially love Fridays Fun For Kids Linky Party. I "buttoned" you (is that a verb??) on my blog:)