Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun For Kids Finds

Such great ideas this past Fun For Kids Friday.

Here are just 3 of my favorites.

Birds using recycled items - Creativity My Passion
My little guys love to create things from recycled objects.

Cinnamon Dessert Bowls - Come Together Kids
These would be a treat for the whole family.

Bunny Favors - The Seven Year Cottage
So cute and they can be made sugar free.

Thank you all for the inspiration and I hope to see you here again on Friday! I encourage you to check out all the links. There are some great ideas in there!





Share

4 comments:

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bunny favors... a really nice surprise!

Laura said...

Thanks for featuring my Cinnamon Dessert Bowls. I think they'd be yummy with all kinds of fillings.

Laura @ ComeTogetherKids

Trisha said...

All great picks!

Esther J Pragasam said...

Thanks for featuring our recycled bird! It's a wonderful surprise to be featured @smilemonsters!

Thanks
Esther