Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fun For Kids Friday!

It's Fun For Kids Friday! Each Friday I co-host with fellow blog Local Fun For Kids looking for your latest and greatest kid friendly projects.

In case you missed the finds from last week they are here.

1. Link up your best kid crafts, kid related projects or family friendly recipes.

2. Please grab a button so every one can see where you like to party. It doesn't matter where you put our button, it's just nice to put it somewhere. If you don't like buttons simply link back with text. No stress here!

Photobucket




3. Link directly to your post.

4. Become a follower of SmileMonsters and/or Local Fun For Kids if you want to be extra sweet.

The link party will start at 12:00pm Thursday and end at 11:59pm on Sunday(central) each week. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a Fun For Kids Finds feature with proper credit going to you, all you.

Thank you bunches to all of you that link up, we appreciate each and every one. Now get to linking!


Share

5 comments:

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting, I love the 'Wookies', how fun is that!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Sarah @ Sarahndipities said...

Thanks for inviting me and hosting! have a great weekend!!

Charlie and Jessica said...

Thanks for hosting! So many great ideas on here!! The wookies are so fun, I love the idea of the waffle maker, and my kids are going to think thats cool too. Thanks for the idea!

Ewa said...

Thank you for letting me know about the link party :)
I added my tutorial and grabbed the linky button for my side board

I am your new follower!
Have a lovely weekend :)

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

So many great ideas! Thank you again for hostessing.