Wednesday, April 20, 2011

T-Shirt Bracelets

Fun stuff to do with old t-shirts #2

We have made t-shirt rosettes and t-shirt flowers. Now we are sporting t-shirt bracelets.

I doesn't get any easier than this.

1. Cut long strips of old t-shirt.

2. Stretch the strip so that the edges roll in.

4. Braid, knot, twist, whatever you fancy.

5. Tie a basic knot and secure with a little fabric glue.
Wear one and share the rest.

I will be linking up to these super blogs.


Michelle said...

LOVE IT!! Think we may take this on today!!

Jessica @ My World - Made By Hand said...

Super cute...thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Cool! I can definitely use this!

Kathy said...

Simpliest things can be so much fun!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Katrine said...

Oh I love this - so cute!
I'm your newest follow :)

Can't wait to see more!
Please check out my blog as well??

Love, Katrine

Kathryn Michelle Jenkins said...

I LOVE your blog. new follower. cute craft and great photos.