Saturday, April 23, 2011

Who Loves You?

3 random things that are in my head.


1. Just a little appreciation post to all of you that read, follow, and comment. Give your self a big hug, that was from me.

2. Look what is coming next week!

3. Help me with my latest addiction.......

What I love most about Pinterest is getting to see what you all love. Oh so addicting!

Don't forget there is still time to link up to this week's Fun For Kids Friday. Monday I will pick my 3 favorite links.

Lastly, Wookies. That's all I'm going to say about that.


Laura said...

Following you on Pinterest now ~ isn't it awesome?

Laura @ ComeTogetherKids

Laura said...

I can't wait to find out more about those freeze pop holders ~ brilliant!

Janiece said...

hugs right back at 'cha.

Cat said...

Freeze pop holders are soooo cute and such a great idea! As a kid, you don't care, but as an adult, it is nice to have a little insulation as you eat :)