Friday, May 27, 2011

Enjoy Your Weekend

It's a holiday weekend and you know what that means......

a little relaxin'.

I will be relaxin' with a few of my favorite things.


Cream Soda

5oz soda water(carbonated water)
2oz half & half
1 1/2 - 2oz flavored syrup(I like vanilla)

1. Pick a pretty glass and put some ice in it
2. Add soda and flavor
3. Add half & half(I buy the fat free kind)
4. Stir around with a little umbrella or swirly straw


To fully enjoy your cream soda, you must first put up your feet.

Have a great long weekend with your families!
I'll be sharing my cream soda with some super blogs.
Share

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

ooohhhh, that sounds so yummy! Refreshing too! Thanks for sharing!
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

angie @ the cellar door stories said...

i'm excited to try this! never would have thought of making my own cream soda!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

This is perfect for this weekend! YUM! Thanks for sharing.

Chef in Training said...

this so sounds so good and refreshing! I am going to have to try this! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would take a look at my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Gabe said...

Mmmm.... That is one of my favorite summer drinks too! I like Raspberry syrup best in mine!