Monday, May 9, 2011

Fun For Kids Finds

Another successful Fun For Kids Friday full of great ideas has came and gone. The links are still there for you to pick up all kinds of inspiration! Here are just 3 of my favorites. Fun For Kids Finds will be my go-to file for things to keep my boys busy this summer!

A candle with a handmade touch that could be created for any occasion.

Fingerprint Candles - Come Together Kids

Butterflies that give your kids lots of creative freedom.

Eric Carle Butterflies - My Oatmeal Kisses

Toast with a creative twist.

Painted Toast - Seven Alive

Thank you all for the inspiration and I hope to see you here again on Friday!



BigBearswife said...

awwww the Fingerprint Candles are so cute!!

Kadie said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!! I really appreciate it! Have fun with your toast.

Kadie @ Seven Alive

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

Merci Beaucoup for the feature! Sorry I'm so slow, I took a mothers day hiatus, I guess!

Ian said...

Have never considered painting toast... will have to try it.