Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teacher, You Measure Up!

Teacher Appreciation week is this week!
We will be giving this to our super first grade teacher.

A cute set of measuring cups or spoons tied to a dish towel with a little note. I love a clever gift.

This is little on expense but sends a very sweet message. Everyone can always use an extra dishtowel and measuring cups. Right?!

If you missed the Glitter Shakers for teacher check those out. It is another inexpensive way to show your appreciation to the teachers in your lives.

I'll be sharing HERE.



Danielle said...

this is too cute!

Michelle said...

I love this idea!!

Brandy J. said...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Thanks for creating such an inspiring and fun place to visit. This gift idea is sweet and simple (two of my favorite things)!!

Heather said...

Jo, I love this. That is such a cute idea.

Erin said...

I love this idea too! Very cool!