Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fun For Kids Friday!

Fun For Kids Friday has rolled around once again.

Last week was full of awesome-ness.
Here are the top two links from last week based on "clicks".

Make Marshmallow Shooters with Mom's Crafty Space. These will bring lots of summer fun for sure!

Five Fun Ideas For Summer Fun from Come Together Kids. Laura always has great ideas for the kiddos.

Make shell pets and more with googly eyes via Simple As That. This was my personal favorite because you can't underestimate the fun of googly eyes. They keep my boys busy for a good while turning anything and everything into pets.

Grab a featured button and celebrate your craft-tastic-ness!




________________________________________________________

On to the the best ideas, recipes, and projects for kids in town!

Local Fun For Kids and I, Mrs. SmileMonster are looking for your latest and greatest kid related recipes, projects, and ideas.

1. Link up your best kid crafts, kid related projects/ideas or family friendly recipes.

2. Please grab a button so every one can see where you like to party. It doesn't matter where you put our button, it's just nice to put it somewhere. If you don't like buttons simply link back with text. No stress here, yet it helps BOTH of us if you follow this simple step.

Photobucket




3. Link directly to your project post. No giveaway links, shops, or other rif raf.

4. Become a follower of SmileMonsters and/or Local Fun For Kids if you want to be extra sweet.

The link party will start at noon Thursday and end at noon on Saturday(central) each week. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a Fun For Kids Finds feature with proper credit going to you, all you.

Thank you bunches to all of you that link up, we appreciate each and every one. We can't wait to see what you have been up to this week!






Share

10 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for hosting this great party.

Thanks so much, too, for featuring my Five Fun Ideas for Summer! I hope others have as much fun with them this summer as we do.

Laura @ Come Together Kids

ಪುಟ್ಟಿಯ ಅಮ್ಮ/Putti Amma said...

Love the featured posts! And the new buttons look great:)

Ladybird Ln said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I just love your new look!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Sky {Capital B} said...

Thanks for hosting- this is one of my fav parties! Love your new polka dots, too :) Have a great weekend...

Little Wonders' Days said...

These are such fun features. I had to laugh at your googly eye comment...we love them too!

Chef in Training said...

thanks for checking out my blog and for the invite over here! I am excited to participate! I am a follower of your blog and would love it if you would follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Suzy Myers said...

Thanks so much for the invite!!

suzy

Jenn Erickson said...

So many great ideas! Thank you for inviting me to link up the snow cone cupcakes. I always enjoy your parties!!

Best,
Jenn

Jen @ Domesticated Nomad said...

I just found your blog and I'm loving all the kid friendly ideas. :) So, I'm following now. I do Art Adventure Tuesdays on my blog and I linked one up. I hope you'll check it out.

rebecca said...

thanks so much for featuring our silly little shell pets! :) rebecca