Saturday, July 9, 2011

Banana Berry Popsicles

I promised a healthier popsicle.  Here we go......

Banana Berry Popsicles 
adapted from Martha Stewart

1 1/2 cup buttermilk
1 banana
1/2 cup berries
1/4 cup honey

Blend and freeze.

Use any berries you like.  I used a frozen mixture of blueberries and strawberries.

The cream layer here is just 1/2 cup buttermilk, honey to taste, 1/2 tsp. vanilla. 

Do you have an awesome popsicle recipe?  If so, please share by clicking on the One Cool Summer button right there.  

I'll be sharing HERE.


Kristin said...

You always make the best looking popsicles!

A Pretty Life in the Suburbs said...

Pretty popsicles! I love making these for my kids!

Natural Momma said...

She always makes the best looking EVERYTHING! <3

Lolly Jane said...

MmmmMmmm! These look super easy to make. Love how cute your pics are, too ;)

We'd love for you to link this up w/ us!

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Those popsicles look so yummy. Cream and berries are always good! I love yours nice pictures. Every week I host a recipe swap and I'd love for you to stop by and show off a recipe. Have a good day :)

Carissa said...

These look awesome! I've added you to my popsicle pinboard.

I found you through the Made By You Monday link party and am your newest follower. Come check me out, too, if you're interested @ Carissa's Creativity Space

Stephanie Mosselman said...

these look great!
found you over at sugar & dots!
i will give your recipe a try.

Angee said...

They look so good. I think we'll try them this weekend. Visiting from Sugar and Dots.

Michelle said...

This is such a fun idea!!! I will have to make these asap!! I am visiting from Sugar and Dots and I am a new follower!!

Hope you are having a great week and I see you around my blog soon!


Erin @ How to Nest for Less said...

LOVE THIS! I'm featuring you on my blog tomorrow as one of my favorite projects of the week. Hope you visit:

Jennifer said...

These Banana Berry Popsicles caught my eye on Skip To My Lou...these sound wonderful. The buttermilk is an interesting addition to this recipe, but I bet it's delish!

I'm hosting a linky party at my blog Fusion Fridays { }

I would love it if you would link up!

Laura Beth said...

I'm definitely going to have to try out these popsicles. They look delicious & healthy!! I'm sharing your cool summer treat at my weekly edition of Blogland's Fabulous Friday Finds. I'd love if you stopped by!

salman santo said...

Loving the robot chalkboard sticker. I have boys and they would love this! kids wall decals