Saturday, July 30, 2011

Creamy Cantaloupe Popsicles



Creamy Cantaloupe Popsicles 

1 1/2 cups of pureed canatloupe
1 cup of half & half
1/2 cup sugar 
1 teaspoon vanilla

1.  Puree the cantaloupe

2.  Warm the half & half then add in the sugar stir to dissolve.  You could try sweetened condensed milk here.  I had the half & half on hand and needed to use it.  

3.  Mix all ingredients together well, pour into molds, and freeze for about 4 hours.

You will get a creamy packed with cantaloupe popsicle that is sure to help you stay cool.


Have a popsicle recipe?  Share it!  Click on the One Cool Summer to share and see other great popsicle recipes.

P.S.  I will be sharing HERE.
Share

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like another winner here! :)

Rachel@I Heart Crafty Things said...

Sounds so delicious! I will definitely have to try this recipe out with my kids this Summer.

{nifty thrifty things} said...

Hmm.. These look so refreshing and yumm!!
I would love it if you shared this @ {nifty thrifty sunday}!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Jamie said...

Yummy!! More the Merrier Monday will be open until Wednesday at midnight. I would love for you to stop by and link up your cantaloupe popsicles. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/