Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fun For Kids Friday!

Fun For Kids Friday aka. FFKF.  Woot!
Let's make it a winner.

Check out the super stars from last week!
Here are two of the top five based on "clicks".

Samoa Brownies - Six Sister's Stuff
No explanation needed, I can see why this was in the top 5!

Learning With Ladybugs - Michelle's Charm World
A super way to learn numbers and matching while having fun.

Rainbow Fish - Classified: Mom
This is my favorite link.  It's simple, we all know I love a good simple project.  Let the kiddos color/experiment with wet chalk.  It creates a different art medium for them to explore.  Don't forget to set their art with a shot of hairspray.

Grab a featured button and celebrate your craft-tastic-ness!



________________________________________________________

On to the the best ideas, recipes, and projects for kids around!

Local Fun For Kids and I, Mrs. SmileMonster are looking for your latest and greatest kid related recipes, projects, and ideas.

1.  Read the rules!

2. Link up your best kid crafts, kid related projects/ideas or family friendly recipes.

3. Please grab a button so every one can see where you like to party. It doesn't matter where you put our button, it's just nice to put it somewhere. If you don't like buttons simply link back with text. No stress here, it's the nice thing to do and I know you are nice.

Photobucket




4. Link directly to your project post. No giveaway links, Etsy shops, or other rif raf.

5. Become a follower of SmileMonsters and/or Local Fun For Kids if you want to be extra sweet.

6. Take the time to visit at least two other links and let them know you stopped by. Spread the love around a little. Consider it one of your random acts of kindness.

The link party will start at noon Thursday and end at noon on Saturday(central) each week. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a Fun For Kids Finds feature with proper credit going to you, all you.

Thank you bunches to all of you that link up, we appreciate each and every one. We can't wait to see what you have been crafting up this super hot summer!





Share

7 comments:

Calling All Sleepyheads said...

Just love your blog-it always does make me smile. I'm headed to get the brownie recipe-that picture made my mouth water!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thanks again for hostessing!

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

Thanks for inviting me over!!! I shared my yummy S'Mores Dip...and now I'm busy stalking your blog - LOL! I LOVE finding new fun sites ;)

Nicole@Thrifty Decorating said...

Hey Jo....I don't know if you saw your numbers up today, but I submitted 2 of your projects to Stumble Upon. I noticed today that they had a lot of page views....yeah! :)

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for linkin your cute berry popsicles with us! We featured you today!
http://lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com/2011/07/wgw-20.html

Happy weekend! :) xo

K. the Littlest Crafter said...

Hi there! Thanks for inviting me to link up this week. I'm off to check out more of your blog and add your button to my link page!

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Dawn said...

Thanks for the invite and thanks for hosting!