Saturday, July 16, 2011

White Chocolate Banana Pudding Pops

It's popsicle time.

White Chocolate Banana Pudding Pops.  Yeah, that's right.

1 pkg. white chocolate pudding
milk
vanilla wafers
bananas
dixie cups and popsicle sticks

1.  Mix pudding according to directions

2.  Dice a banana and toss in a little lemon juice

3.  Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of the dixie cups

4.  Layer in a good spoonful of pudding

5.  Layer a good spoonful of the diced bananas

6.  Top it off with a final spoonful of pudding

7.  Place sticks, freeze, enjoy.

The kids liked these because they had a cookie in them.  Of course.
They could be taken several different directions.  Use chocolate pudding.  Mix the bananas in the pudding for more banana flavor.  Use a different fruit all together.....white chocolate raspberry.  Oh yeah!


Are you on a popsicle kick like I am?  Please share!  Click the One Cool Summer button there and share away or just go browse the fantastic popsicle recipes.

I'll be sharing {HERE}, Mom's Crazy Cooking, Skip to my Lou & Mom Trends
Share

10 comments:

Jennifer Dawn said...

Oh wow! These look great!

Jenny @ Adventures of the Smith Family said...

Yummy! In college, a friend and I got on a puddin' pop kick. Our favorite was vanilla pudding with crushed butterfinger candy.

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

What a great idea! These look awesome!

Kristin said...

I see you have been at it again!!! These look really good!

Mynnette said...

YUM! I will have to make these!

BigBearswife said...

these look perfect!

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

We are hosting an ICE CREAM theme linky party all this week! We'd love to have you come on by and link this delicious ice cream treat.

Hope to see you there, Thanks a million!


http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-weeks-cravings-38-linky-party-ice.html

Marjorie said...

wow they look cute and yummy :)

Angee said...

Oh my! I love banana pudding. I can't wait to try these.

Kelli @ RTSM said...

I love the vanilla wafer! How fun is that! I bet these were so yummy:) Thanks for sharing!