Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School Notes

School starts on Monday!

We have been getting our school goods together and savoring our last week.  


I made a few labels and lunch notes and here they are for you to use as you'd like.






1.  Click the image you like to bring it to full size.

2.  Right click and save it.

3.  You can print it then or go to Picnik, open it there to edit it any way you like.

I added my second graders name and a frame of orange and black.  Printed it on card stock then laminated it for durability.  

Here are the notes:





Save these the same way.  You can print these two to a page and use them to drop a sweet little note in that lunch box.  

Have fun!

PS.  I will be sharing HERE.
Share

1 comment:

Nicole@Thrifty Decorating said...

I put this on my FB page! Thanks so much for linking!