Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fun For Kids Friday!

It's Fun For Kids Friday time!

Here are two of the top links based on "clicks" and two of my personal favorites.  Though FFKF was packed with great ideas last week.  Thank you to all you crafty whipper snappers that link up!

1.  Silly Bandz Flip Flops - Family Embellishments
2.  S'More Cupcakes - Chef in Training
3.  Fresh From the Freezer Muffins - Ladybird Ln.
4.  Spaghetti Play - Adventures of the Smith Family

Grab a featured button and celebrate your craft-tastic-ness!


On to the the best ideas, recipes, and projects for kids around!

Local Fun For Kids and I, Mrs. SmileMonster are looking for your latest and greatest kid related recipes, projects, and ideas.

1.  Read the rules!

2. Link up your best kid crafts, kid related projects/ideas or family friendly recipes.

3. Please grab a button so every one can see where you like to party. It doesn't matter where you put our button, it's just nice to put it somewhere. If you don't like buttons simply link back with text. No stress here, it's the nice thing to do and I know you are nice.


4. Link directly to your project post. No giveaway links, Etsy shops, or other rif raf.

5. Become a follower of SmileMonsters and/or Local Fun For Kids if you want to be extra sweet.

6. Take the time to visit at least two other links and let them know you stopped by. Spread the love around a little. Consider it one of your random acts of kindness.

The link party will start at noon Thursday and end at noon on Sunday(central) each week. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a Fun For Kids Finds feature with proper credit going to you, all you.

Thank you bunches to all of you that link up, we appreciate each and every one. We can't wait to see all your back to school ideas!



Jenny @ Adventures of the Smith Family said...

Thanks for featuring our playtime with colored spaghetti!

Gina said...

thanks for hosting! new follower & on facebook, great site!

Terri said...

Geez... I wasn't paying attention when I added my link tonight!! I put my own name instead of the post name for #24. I tried to delete it but can't... oh well!!

Hollie - said...

Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful weekend!

Becka said...

Hi there. I guess I kind of put the cart before the horse.....This was my very first link up, and I didn't know, until coming across some info just now, that it's common courtesy to leave a comment for the host to thank them. Doh! So, sorry about that. And THANK YOU for hosting! :)